The resort style recreational facilities offered throughout the Fraser Shores Retirement Villages are designed and built with character and splendour.
All of the Fraser Shores amenities are designed as an extension of your own personal living space where you and your visiting friends and family can relax, socialise and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle.
The comprehensive village recreational and entertainment facilities include:
- Formal reception area
- Coffee and club lounge
- Auditorium (seats 300)
- Stage and dance floor
- Licensed club bar
- Formal lounge areas
- Outdoor barbecue areas
- Baby grand piano and organ
- Craft and computer room
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool (heated at Fraser Shores 2)
- Full-sized bowling green (at Fraser Shores 1 only)
Focus on your wellbeing
A well organised resident’s committee is heavily involved in arranging functions and social activities such as outdoor and indoor bowls, tai chi classes, line dancing classes, yoga classes, arts and crafts, gardening groups, exercise classes, computer classes, pool and billiards, movie nights and much more.
Additional village facilities
- 24-hour, 7-day emergency alert care (monitored on site)
- Night carers’ room
- Outdoor recreational areas
- Pets’ playground
- Village workshops / Men's Sheds at Fraser Shores 1 and Fraser Shores 2
- Private individual ownership of caravan and boat storage sheds as well as free outdoor storage areas available in both villages
Each home is equipped with an emergency call system as well as the normal telephone installation. This facility is monitored on site 24 hours a day by trained staff with first aid certification.
Subject to prior approval small house trained pets are permitted in the villages. Each village has a play run where pets can exercise and run with their friends unleashed.